1. Before you proceed to fill the application form please ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria for the PROGRAMME you are applying for.
2. Meeting the eligibility criteria is mandatory to get admission to Nalanda University.
3. Please select the Program you wish to seek admission to. Only ONE program can be selected per application form. If you wish to apply for more than one program, use separate application forms.
4. Please fill the application form only in ENGLISH, unless it is specified to write in any other language.
5. Application form needs to be completed. If any field/s do not apply to you, mark as N/A.
6. Please be careful in filling up the information in all aspects. Incomplete admission form will not be accepted.
7. Any error/misinformation in the application form shall result in cancellation of seat.
8. Candidate should fill his / her basic details like Date of Birth (DOB), Address, State, City, Country, Contact / Mobile Numbers and Email very carefully.
9. Enter your First name/ Middle name/Family name in the space provided. The name should be same as mentioned in the Class X/XII/School leaving certificate.
10. Important updates on the admission process will be available on the website.
11. Before final submission of Application Form, read the declaration carefully and give your consent on it, failing which you will not be able to complete your application.
12. Once submitted no changes/modifications will be possible for the information provided. No communication shall be entertained in this regard.
13. The processing of Application Form will begin only after the successful payment of Application Fee. If you opt for more than one programme, kindly pay application fee for each course separately.
14. Any admission related query/grievance should be addressed to the following e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
TIMELINES AND EXAMINATION SCHEDULE
Examination Schedule on 6 May 2018 (Indian students)
* Candidates need to report at the examination hall 1 hour before the start of examination
TIMELINES AND INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
For further information please fill the details below: